Sunday, September 16, 2007

I saw Jesus Yesterday, Today and will definately tomorrow!

Tuesday September 11 for many is a day to remember some awful in-humane actions, and remember some wonderful people who were lost in this tragic event, but for me this year it was the day for a planned surgery. As I tried my best to prepare myself mentally, I came to the realization that accidents happen and pre-existing medical conditions could complicate the procedure and I may not awaken to this world. May be a little morbid but I try to be realistic in realizing my time here could be cut short without notice, so if this was to be my time, I wanted to let my husband know how much I loved him and to let the girls know despite my nagging, it is with the intent to try to encourage them to become the best that they can be.

Well I woke to see Jesus, he was with me yesterday, today and will definitely be there tomorrow - no I did not go to heaven yet. At 6 p.m. I saw Jesus in duplicate, yes you are now thinking the morphine is talking, but I was still coherent (others may not agree) if not a little sappy, but there stood my husband and my best friend Louise waiting by my bed in the hospital after my move from the recovery room. Jesus brought me knickers Wednesday morning (in the form of Phyllis) - now who goes to hospital and forgets their knickers!!!! I did remember my nightie (which is a miracle if you ask my best friends who I am in ministry with when we room together at the retreats!), I woke to see Jesus holding Sunflowers in the form of a my dearest best friends Garry & Anita who serve in ministry together, and candles & candies from my best friend Cheri. Jesus called me from afar when he couldn't be there in person - Kimberley and my many friends, family and colleagues from Work, and visited me at home.

All the actions we do from a heart out of love for one another we do in the name of Jesus, for God is Love and I have been very loved and I wanted to appreciate everyone of you.

I give thanks with a grateful heart! Much love, Michelle

Jesus said follow me, be my disciple, do what I do - and you did......and no doubt will continue to do

We have sworn friendship with each other in the name of the Lord. (1 Sam. 20:42)

You have a very special place in my heart.(Phil. 1:7)

No comments: